There are many opportunities to volunteer with Charles House participants at our Daytime Eldercare Program in Carrboro and our new Eldercare Home in Chapel Hill. Here are just a few:
- Share in conversation, reminisce with participants
- Help with recreation and life enrichment activities, outings, or
- Prepare program materials for activities and projects
- Interact with participants one-on-one or in small groups through reading, storytelling, games, gardening
- Lead or present activity programs such as arts and crafts, music
- Work on yard and building maintenance, gardening
- Serve as a substitute cook
- Assist with fundraising, marketing, even planning
- Help with administrative tasks
Do you have a special skill, talent or interest
you would like to share with us?
We welcome volunteers from the community.
If you have questions or want to find out more about helping at Charles House, please contact the executive director by phone at 919-967-7570 or by email at email@example.com.